oneBoro Forum

Red Faction

Help bring back the atmosphere to the Riverside Stadium with noise, colour, movement and passion.

Red Faction Forum

The RF are proud of our town, our region, and our history. Supporting our local Football Club we celebrate all of these things. The RF offer constant support to the team, wether it be by non-stop singing, or executing visual displays of our support to inspire the players and our fans. We are fully aware of, and truely passionate about the history and heritage of our club.

IMG_0091.jpg

2512_rf_pre_match_teams_confetti_display.jpg

293489_2338427942152_1293487169_32877421_4505040_n.jpg

world1112008h.JPG

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yea theres alot more dialogue now. On a personal front at the last match a steward wanted a word with me so I politely asked if it could wait till half time he replied 'no probs mate', this wouldnt have been the case a few seasons ago so hopefully common sense is prevailing.

at half time did he then ask you to sit down? :D

Got to be hard to do that, never been to an all seater stadium. Was out of the country before all that was brought in. I loved the Holgate end. I just know I would be standing if I was at a match.

just had a read through some of the new song thread. there's some pretty good ones on there :D

http://weshallovercome.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=877

(might need to register to get in)

Yea you'll need to register but it doesnt take long. Could do with some fresh ideas on the song thread really. Dont seem to hear many player chants at the Riverside anymore?!?

I was thinking at the Coventry game, wouldn't it work better if the Red Faction lot were in the North Stand?

What we seem to get now is two lots of vocal support coming from different areas of the ground, but also two different lots of songs/chants... just a thought

I was thinking at the Coventry game, wouldn't it work better if the Red Faction lot were in the North Stand?

What we seem to get now is two lots of vocal support coming from different areas of the ground, but also two different lots of songs/chants... just a thought

Unlikely now as we've established ourselves in the south east corner and have built relations with the stewards in that corner. To move to the north we'd only annoy people by impairing their view.

Up The Boro