oneBoro Forum

MFC Facebook Page Quotes

If you're ever bored then I'd have a look at the official MFC page on Facebook and read some of the things people write, never fails to make me laugh how stupid some of our fans are. This is why I like this forum because people are much more intelligent and you can have a reasonable debate or discussion about things.

http://www.facebook.com/MFCofficial?fref=ts

I'll start it off with this:

Shaun Galloway

mark why dont shut stf . boro let baily go and bikey gone so thiers no prmstion for us next sesion

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Anderson Brown

1 fact... HES NOT JUNINIHO !!! this would catch our attention

Referring to Varga...

Hahahaha, oh my.

Found this on the cover photo of Ayresome:

Didier Flandin

at list they was a atmosfaire with all the trew fans!!and the players was wait the boro shirt,come on boro

"We need to start spending money GIBSON MATE, it's becoming a joke now in this league and if we don't start splashing the cash then I'm not buying a ticket this year."

Nice die-hard attitude

lol sorry but I can't even read some of those posts, I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt saying its either typo's or auto-fill going wrong, but come on, the least you can do when trying to make a point is to make it legible.

Robert Sutherland Who's going to play against them? Mowbrays given half the team away. whose he going to replace them with, retired crocks perhaps.

Fb is the perfect platform to quickly flick between F##k buddy and talking crap on the Boro page! Sorry got a bit Jeremy Kyle there.