oneBoro Forum

Lurking for somewhere to say hello?

Sorry everyone but blame this on Alan but the word lurker has well and truely stuck with regards to those who simply view the forum without joining in:)

But by now you must all realise what a warm and welcoming forum this is and with super duper members who never have a cross word or arguement between them.................ok maybe sometimes but they are all big boys now and can take it:D

Making your first post can be daunting at times so why not use this thread to introduce yourself without going into too much detail and boring the likes of Prowler and CF too much ha ha!

Once posted I am sure you will be made to feel welcome and then you can just get stuck into any thread you wish to contribute too.

There must be some lurkers (sorry there is that word again) who might want to add to the transfer thread or other threads.

Seriously all are welcome come and say hello and pleased to meet you.

Cheers DS

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Hi. Iv been lurking for a while now (at least a few hours...). So thought I would sign in and get involved!

There is always one:D

Mind you terrific with his Match Day threads which I believe have won the praises of other club forums!

Look forward to the first genuine new member post

One Boro is great thanks for making me feel welcome guys! I don't post as much as the regulars yet but give it time! And come on board "lurkers"

thought i should officially say hello after a year of being signed up :P

I hope that some of us welcomed you Josh and hope you continue to contribute

thanks DS, i have felt welcomed whenever i have posted and i shall continue to contribute when possible