• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Nb4 I've only seen this now!! Can't make 2nite but def next game matey!! I'll put it out on fb page as well see if we can get a few more!!

Your on the fb page post and see if anyone is up for it?? I know there r a few that go there for games!! I met a 2 fellas for the west ham game 2 seasons ago!!

I know theres a few belfast based fans on here these days, was wondering if any of you fancy meeting for a pint and watch the game tomorrow night? Probably Laverys!

Is this still on? I can make it.

I know theres a few belfast based fans on here these days, was wondering if any of you fancy meeting for a pint and watch the game tomorrow night? Probably Laverys!

Is this still on? I can make it.

boro45 r u on facebook?? if u r join the page and ask if there r any people going down to watch it

www.facebook.com/groups/248004298627000/

At work at the moment, however my plans were originally Ronnie Drews close to the BT building as I work right next to it.

If other Boro fans are going to Laverys I might fancy a small detour to Laverys for the game.

Please note, free snacks at Ronnie Drews today as of new management, also cheap beer! (2.75 for Carlsberg, rumour has it that Harp Ice will be close to same level!)

At work at the moment, however my plans were originally Ronnie Drews close to the BT building as I work right next to it.

If other Boro fans are going to Laverys I might fancy a small detour to Laverys for the game.

Please note, free snacks at Ronnie Drews today as of new management, also cheap beer! (2.75 for Carlsberg, rumour has it that Harp Ice will be close to same level!)

Also, lots of people will be a Ronnie Drews this friday, from all over the world, wuhuu.

Let me know what you think.

Aye, might be anyway then. Just anoying to walk 15 minutes when drunk! Ill predrink like a Dane at Ronnies starting at 5.04 exactly.

Ill be wearing my way too colored shirt and a Boro one just under it! Gonna open my shirt like Superman, so watch out! Will be wearing my jeans normally though.

Aye, might be anyway then. Just anoying to walk 15 minutes when drunk! Ill predrink like a Dane at Ronnies starting at 5.04 exactly.

Ill be wearing my way too colored shirt and a Boro one just under it! Gonna open my shirt like Superman, so watch out! Will be wearing my jeans normally though.

lol i keep an eye out for you!! Im the going bald fella with the grey polo on!!