oneBoro Forum

Belief

It's been some time since I put a thread forward. Now I am not reactionary, nor naive, nor a hopeless dyed in the wool Boro fan. But, aside from the money from Gibbo, the failure to launch with Strachan, the restructuring under Mogga, do you feel we are about to go again? I have a feeling that Boro are back, that feeling of 86-87 and 94-95, and maybe 97-98. Who else feels that inimitable chant ' the Boro are back'?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

trying not to get carried away but in the last few weeks we have played QPR Derby Forest Burnley Brighton who are all challenging for the playoffs/automatic and have matched all of these teams. Hope we keep this squad together over the summer with a few additions and we should be comfortably in the top six.

I tell you, we are back, but always thought to start this thread late on a Saturday, with a bit of booze around would get the blood flowing again. The fans have to start believing again and I reckon we can now.

Nope.

Staropramen 660ml bottles are £1.59 in Aldi at the moment :P

I tried readingthe rest of this thread but keep coming back to this! Best thing I've heard all day (including the Boro score)

Very optimistic for next season.

The players and manager are together in this project and us fans can see that and are getting behind the team.

A few additions next season we might just be able to have a go at it.

The premier league is at the end of this dark tunnel we been in for 5 years