oneBoro Forum

Ticket Offer Last Game Of The Season

As a season ticket holder, i know the riverside crowd have been through a lot this season and have had very limited to cheer. I for one would love to see a bumper crowd vs Barnsley.

I'm not sure if we have used all our ticket offers up for the year but surely doing kids for a quid, £5er for students and services, buy one get 2 half price on regular adult tickets, we could see a 30kish crowd. It would be a great send off for the season, with any luck we might still be in with an outside chance of playoffs and getting bums on seats will help boost season ticket sales...

If we stand a chance then would expect to see 25k+ for that game and the club should encourage as many as possible into the ground.

Next season I think we will see an increase in attendance if we start well

As a season ticket holder, i know the riverside crowd have been through a lot this season and have had very limited to cheer. I for one would love to see a bumper crowd vs Barnsley.

I'm not sure if we have used all our ticket offers up for the year but surely doing kids for a quid, £5er for students and services, buy one get 2 half price on regular adult tickets, we could see a 30kish crowd. It would be a great send off for the season, with any luck we might still be in with an outside chance of playoffs and getting bums on seats will help boost season ticket sales...

Unless we had a shot at the play-offs I dont think an reasonable offer will see anywhere near 30k, maybe 20k if the offer is significant.

If we do ahve a shot at the play-offs, they wont do an offer as the extra fans will turn up and pay full price anyway.

As a ST holder as well I'd like to see an offer too. Although I'm not sure what sort, it would be a good chance to put on a good show and maybe gain a few more ST holders for next season who may not be sure whether or not to purchase one.

Something I saw on twitter from Boro asking if people had any ideas on offers to email supporters@mfc.co.uk with suggestions. Possibly gauging some sort of reaction maybe?

I think they should just say kids are free (possibly in a certain area of the ground), some will bring parents who have to pay, and the ones that don't will prob buy burgers, programmes etc...

another thought is that anyone who is on the system as having a ST in the past can go to the last game for free. It will double up as a reward for previously having a ST, but also encouraging them to get another one.

Or....anyone who has purchased a ticket to any other game this season can go for free.

I'm not ***d. I'd rather the club not make a loss on the day and make offers next season seem a bit more special ( therefore more attractive).

Just seems like an offer at this stage of the season with nowt to play for is a bit of a waste.

Ain't going to happen unfortunately. Blame the ST holders who whined about the last few deals. The club are now petrified of upsetting a small minority of ST holders with renewal time upon us.

I've always thought the first home game of the season should be free entry to anyone wearing that seasons replica shirt to the match great way of packing the ground out and possibly getting the bug into potential season ticket buyers

I've always thought the first home game of the season should be free entry to anyone wearing that seasons replica shirt to the match great way of packing the ground out and possibly getting the bug into potential season ticket buyers

I like this idea, although there are some on here who think an adult wearing a replica shirt makes them look a t**t

I like this idea, although there are some on here who think an adult wearing a replica shirt makes them look a t**t

How about getting a free season ticket, but you have to go to every game in the replica shirt, shorts & socks (complete with shin pads)?

How about getting a free season ticket, but you have to go to every game in the replica shirt, shorts & socks (complete with shin pads)?

The issue with that is, if we have a decent cup run sooner or later John Terry will fricken rock up :d :d