oneBoro Forum

Championship team of the Season

It is not too long before the season finishes and the relevant published team of the season (made up of players wise) is finalised.

So the question is on current standings would ANY Boro player make the final eleven or if not who realistically would be in contention for that "dream team"

Also I guess as many of you younger members like to do (and I am not precluding the more mature in age members) who would be the final eleven players of the season.........just for fun and to get thinking caps on:D

Adomah will be in with a very good chance with his goal scoring record which will have a large say in things. If only Carayol had his end of season form before injury throughout the season he would have walked into it.

its tough to say mainly because i know virtually nothing regarding half the teams players and the championship doesnt get the coveage on tv to view players regularly so with that in mind id suppose the majority of the team would be made up of liecester ,burnley and derby players .

maybe if pushed from us George,and Grant .

wouldnt put Shay given too far away from the team either.

For me it has to go like this:

GK: Alex Mcarthy

RB: Trippier

CB: Wes Morgan

CB: Liam Moore

LB: Da laet/ gorgeous george :P

CM: Reid

CM: Bryson

CM: Drinkwater

ST:Ings

ST:Vokes

ST:Vardy

(yes i know its basically a mix of Leicester and Burnley but they have ran away with the promotion spots this year)

Been very impressed with the 2 Burnley full backs this season, Mee and Trippier, Wes Morgan would surely be in their, not sure on the other CB. Cresswell is another top quality LB from what I have seen

Drinkwater has had a great season for leicester, Andy Reid sounds like he has had another good season, hate to say it but Barton has looked good whenever iv seen QPR play, Tom Ince could be included based on his half season

Mccormack has been the player of the season, makes it so annoying considering how close we were to signing him, could have been the missing piece of the jigsaw. Ings has got a good goalscoring record. Rhodes is far too good for this league, Grabban has impressed me too

Isnt possible to include any Boro player really considering we had such a dreadful half season.