• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Were ment to play the winners of the ramsdens cup which was raith rovers at some point, that's why we played Falkirk a couple of years ago

It's supposed to be an annual fixture but was cancelled last year due to Boro not wanting to risk injuries on a plastic pitch and no alternative venue being found in time.

Can Boro please come to Denmark? I see Bolton are doing a few matches over here. English football is very popular here, and it would be nice to see them make an effort in expanding the knowledge of Boro. They visited Portugal last year and Germany few years ago, so it would be great to have them come here.

Can Boro please come to Denmark? I see Bolton are doing a few matches over here. English football is very popular here, and it would be nice to see them make an effort in expanding the knowledge of Boro. They visited Portugal last year and Germany few years ago, so it would be great to have them come here.

I echo these sentiments. Would love a euro away as an excuse to go somewhere a little different.

@Boro: BORO have arranged a friendly away to Hartlepool United for Wednesday July 30, kick-off 7.30pm. Prices £10 adults and £5 U16s and O60s.

Will be interesting to see if the Boro send a team to Bishop to play Darlington this summer

Boro have also confirmed that it will be the U21's that will BE playING Telford on Saturday July 26th kick off TBC

I'm really glad that we have organised another friendly against Hartlepool. Last seasons pre-season game was a good day other than the shocking finishing by us.