oneBoro Forum

Boro on Fifa

After the recent rush of transfer news I was thinking we might actually have a decent team on fifa, so I was just wondering what starting line up does everyone else use whilst playing ?

Using kick off to go through our pre season :) though none of the teams we're playing whilst in Marbella are on there :( so i'm just using 2nd tier Spanish teams.

At the moment i'm using:

-----------------Dimi-----------------

--Omeruo--Woodgate--Ayala--Friend--

--------Butterfield--Chalobah---------

----Adomah----Vossen---Tomlin------

------------------Kike----------------

WINNING

Heres what I'm using on career mode, year 2017.

Steele

Jonny-Burgess-Ayala-Friend

Butterfield-Clayton

Adomah-Vossen-Reach

Kike

As you can tell, I've tried to keep it realistic. World class mode too, sitting midtable Premier League. Gibson and Reach are very good but Burgess is a rock and scores tons from corners. Please note Kike has been hopeless for me and Vossen is top scorer on 7 with 10 games played. :D

Heres what I'm using on career mode, year 2017.

Steele

Jonny-Burgess-Ayala-Friend

Butterfield-Clayton

Adomah-Vossen-Reach

Kike

As you can tell, I've tried to keep it realistic. World class mode too, sitting midtable Premier League. Gibson and Reach are very good but Burgess is a rock and scores tons from corners. Please note Kike has been hopeless for me and Vossen is top scorer on 7 with 10 games played. :D

I too have kept it realistic. I've bought the "billionaire takeover" from the club shop and bought Luis Muriel :p

.....also sitting midtable :(

Ha. Not even done the wonderkid scout player thing! Sold Juke for 8mil, although didn't want to. I did it for the sake of realism. The amount of headers Juke scored was unreal. Vossen and Kike aren't great at them, haha!

Keep on wanting to sign Vossen in career mode but the last time I enquired they said his value was 12 million so might just transfer him in the settings, don't think I could bring myself to transfer him back to genk if he doesn't come !!!

I've been plying 4231 but with a CF not a CAM

Dimi

Varga-Ken-Woodgate-friend

Leadbitter-clayton

Adomah-Vossen-Carayol/Tomlin

kike

Got 2 mill for steel and rhys, 2.5 million for juke and emnes was already at Swansea.

Kike scores so many from through balls and vossen is quality

8 in prem on world class

No wonder the gaming section is dying on it's *** when we have multiple gaming threads popping up in here.

I don't think everyone even knows there's a gaming section.