oneBoro Forum

Boro fans North of Newcastle/Northumberland area...

Hello, haven't posted on here for a long time. Hope everyone is doing well.

I've created a twitter account @BoroNorth for any Boro fans living in Newcastle/Northumberland areas (I personally live in Blyth) who may be interested in car sharing or maybe even meeting up for Sky live games.

I tend to just drive to games on my own, have a pint on my own and drive home so thought I'd try and change that for this season.

If you're interested or have any ideas don't hesitate to follow.

Cheers,

Kinky.

I've created a twitter account @BoroNorth for any Boro fans living in Newcastle/Northumberland areas (I personally live in Blyth) who may be interested in car sharing or maybe even meeting up for Sky live games.

I tend to just drive to games on my own, have a pint on my own and drive home so thought I'd try and change that for this season.

Cheers,

Kinky.

Season ticket holder from Amble here

Cheers,

Kinky.

From Amble! Christ that's some journey mate. Well there's a couple from Blyth, so if you ever want to save yourself a bit of petrol money just let us know. You can find us at that twitter address.

im not too far away ... on Durham/Gateshead border .....

Nice one mate. Obviously us lot from Northumberland way would be not too far away on our journey past so may work out well.

Cheers,

Kinky.

From Amble! Christ that's some journey mate. Well there's a couple from Blyth, so if you ever want to save yourself a bit of petrol money just let us know. You can find us at that twitter address.

Tends to be an hour and a bit, used to be a bit longer coming home when we had 34000 packed in !!!

I'm one of the lads from Blyth KinkyMaccarone was talking about - originally from Ashington though, so not all bad :D

Anyhow, I'm an ST holder (thought I was about the most Northerly but the guy from Amble still has a few miles further to go than I do) and I drive to all the games so if anyone fancies car sharing etc, I'm in :P

• 3 weeks later...