oneBoro Forum

Match day meet-ups and/or car sharing

I have been reading the thread that KinkyMaccarone started, seeking fellow Boro supporters from north of the Tyne.

This is a good use of the board's facilities and members should feel free to follow suit. Use this thread or start one for your own particular locale, your choice.

Totally agree with you Bugs and with that in mind my son and I are going to the Birmingham game so if anyone wants to join us for a drink in the Walkabout before the game you are most welcome.

• 2 months later...

I see Lazarus91 is looking for a petrol-share lift for tonight's match, if anyone from Newcastle has a seat available.

Laz posted in the Blackpool thread and the MDT is a sensible place to post such requests. You can also post to this thread. You should also feel free to open a new, location-specific thread, if you prefer.

In short, arranging lifts and match-day meet-ups is a welcome use of the oneBoro forum so go for it, folks.

I go to plenty of home and away matches and am always happy to drive. If any members in the Teesside/Darlington area are planning on going to a match then I'll be happy to give a lift, hit me up :)!