oneBoro Forum

Which Three

here we go then...... which 3 teams do you tip to be at the top of the league at the end of this championship season .

for me ..id go with

Fulham . Derby and ....Boro ....HOWS THAT FOR POSITIVE THINKING

i feel good about it this time round

Norwich Wigan Boro for me. Get the feeling Derby will not be as strong this season .... Don't know why just gut feeling. Mid table for them. I think this league will be a shock for Fulham too. Also expect Wolves to be in and around play offs - they got lots of momentum and morale is high.

I would expect to see at least two of the relegated teams finishing in the top 6 and at least one of those to be in the top 3. I don't expect Boro to be up there at this stage.

strange that Cardiff havent been tipped so far it seems almost all the bookies make them favourites .....i discarded them solely because of the potential disruption thier head honcho (TAM) may cause.

i included Fulham as i really believe Corey Woodrow (maybe slightly out there with thename) will come on leaps and bounds this year . plus the fact Magath could have bolted but believed in thier chances of bouncing straight back . Not sure how many if any stars Derby have lost from last season but for me they were a better side than all the 3 promoted sides .

I do also think Wolves,Nowich and Wigan will be in the mix

BORO, Wigan and Norwich. Boro to win the league by Easter :D

I think Cardiff, Forest and Leeds will struggle. They've been having awful pre seasons. Not convinced by any of their managers either. Leeds' manager is some random bloke from the pub, Ole Solskjaer didn't exactly do anything special last season and Stuart Pearce is a Psycho