oneBoro Forum

Club turning down money for Season cards?

Just tried to get my season card and was informed I'm now unable to do the monthly repayments plan anymore.

So now I can't afford a season card, anyone else think this seems a bit ridiculous?

I'd happily pay another £100 or something to let me pay back monthly but they said they can't do it anymore. They're literally turning down money, honestly can't believe it. Me and my dad would be around £900.

I know I've had a long time to arrange it but for one reason or another I've not gone to buy it until now and just seems ridiculous that you can't do it.

If you ask me mate, I'd say what's ridiculous is saying you'd pay another £100 to be able to pay it monthly!

Did they give a reason?

I would consider writing to the club. I'm not sure if they'll change their minds but it's worth a try. It's possible that the take up on it wasn't great or that it's caused them some problems for some reason. It may just be that as the season went nowhere last time that people stopped making the payments and gave it up and the club simply want the money up front now to avoid that.