oneBoro Forum

Firefox help

Hey guys, changed to firefox browser this morning as I keep getting virus alerts when using chrome across all websites, done virus spyware and malware checks and found nothing so I deleted chrome.

So heres the problem when I try to sign in it tells me that im now logged in and its tsking me back to the page I came from, when it does this I'm not actually logged in. anyone have this problem? know a solution? save my life?

Hey guys, changed to firefox browser this morning as I keep getting virus alerts when using chrome across all websites, done virus spyware and malware checks and found nothing so I deleted chrome.

So heres the problem when I try to sign in it tells me that im now logged in and its tsking me back to the page I came from, when it does this I'm not actually logged in. anyone have this problem? know a solution? save my life?

Yes sometimes I get this it drives me insane. The way to login when it does this is try and send someone a PM. It will ask you to login and just login from there and cancel the PM.

I tried that Martyn, sadly it didn't solve it, will try yours later on trapper, imported my bookmarks from chrome so it may be set to .com rather than .co.uk

cheers for the help guys.