oneBoro Forum

A rallying call...

Everyone who can, get yourself a season ticket TODAY.(If youve not already got one like!)

Lets get the Riverside full every week

UTB! UTV (vossen)

I love Boro

FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

I was thinking about posting something similar. The club has pushed out the boat this season and invested in the team, brought some exciting players in and once we find our feet we should be a force to be reckoned with.

It's time for those who can to get to the stadium when they can and support the team. And I mean support the team. We've got to get back that positive atmosphere, that excitement, that belief in the team and we've got to sustain it. The team has a major part to play in that of course, but we fans can make it that little bit easier to help them gel and play good football by backing them, cheering them and most of all having FAITH in them. Already we've seen moans and groans when the season has hardly started and we need to shed this Teesside pessimism and start to believe that this is our time, this is our team and this is time for optimism.

Come on and enjoy it, get behind the lads and don't worry if the team makes mistakes, keep supporting them and we will get there!

No, I live in Cornwall.

Pitiful excuse! Vossen managed to get here all the way from Belgium yet Cornwall is too far for you? :P

hes got a point you no!

So if we wallop Huddersfield whats our next home crowd ?

I know the club has done an amazing job in this transfer window giving us a team that could well push for promotion. They could do one more thing which would benefit both fans and the club.....Next home game put on a stupidly cheap promotion. £5 a ticket. Something along those lines. And for everyone that purchases a ticket, the option to get the next home game for £15 and so on, something along those lines. This would certainly help with the financial situation that still affects the majority of homes in the region, and also likely add 10k on the average attendance.

Doubt it will happen though. I imagine prices will remain as they are with the club expecting the new faces in the team attacting more to the stadium. This probably will be the case and we will get 22-25k there. However, cant see them all coming week-in, week-out. Id guess it will settle at around 20k at best unless the team really does start banging the goals in and bringing in results.

Hopefully we win by a lorry load of goals and the stay-at-home fans get the bug again

I do understand that 23 games @ £15 per game is £345 which is less than a season ticket so the prices would have to be slightly higher, but you get the idea!!!

So if we wallop Huddersfield whats our next home crowd ?

I know the club has done an amazing job in this transfer window giving us a team that could well push for promotion. They could do one more thing which would benefit both fans and the club.....Next home game put on a stupidly cheap promotion. £5 a ticket. Something along those lines. And for everyone that purchases a ticket, the option to get the next home game for £15 and so on, something along those lines. This would certainly help with the financial situation that still affects the majority of homes in the region, and also likely add 10k on the average attendance.

Doubt it will happen though. I imagine prices will remain as they are with the club expecting the new faces in the team attacting more to the stadium. This probably will be the case and we will get 22-25k there. However, cant see them all coming week-in, week-out. Id guess it will settle at around 20k at best unless the team really does start banging the goals in and bringing in results.

Hopefully we win by a lorry load of goals and the stay-at-home fans get the bug again

I do understand that 23 games @ £15 per game is £345 which is less than a season ticket so the prices would have to be slightly higher, but you get the idea!!!

I understand where your coming from, but as a season ticket holder myself, id be very surprised if we managed to get over 20k this season without a ticket offer being on, there was only 14k last game, the signings might bring a few in, but not 5000 imo, even if we could start to average about 18k most home games, thats an improvement on the last few years

I would have gotten a season ticket but would feel kinda weird going alone all the time

I used to have one for 5 years and went with brother but he gave his up so i stopped too :(

Maybe i will get one round christmas time who knows