oneBoro Forum

Boro Shirt Sizes

Bit of a strange question but does anyone own or have seen the new away shirt in child size?

I'm a right short *** (5ft4) and the last Boro shirt I got was a small mans and it was a bit big.. embarrassing I know. I noticed they sell XLY which would probably fit me better but I've seen kids football tops in the past and the badge/sponsor/number look smaller.

Does anyone know if this is the case? I'd rather wear a top that's slightly too big than have people knowing I'm wearing a kids one! Ha.

I realise I've lost all man points for even posting this but nevermind.. I want a Vossen away top :D

Bit of a strange question but does anyone own or have seen the new away shirt in child size?

I'm a right short *** (5ft4) and the last Boro shirt I got was a small mans and it was a bit big.. embarrassing I know. I noticed they sell XLY which would probably fit me better but I've seen kids football tops in the past and the badge/sponsor/number look smaller.

Does anyone know if this is the case? I'd rather wear a top that's slightly too big than have people knowing I'm wearing a kids one! Ha.

I realise I've lost all man points for even posting this but nevermind.. I want a Vossen away top :D

im 5'6 and i've had to buy the medium sized mens this year as the size small was too small, so small might be ok for you this year although I believe there are stock issues with the away shirt in size small.

;-)

My sons got a xly and its identical to an adult shirt Hes 12 and itis big on him

So the badge is no smaller than the adult? Does he have a name on the back?

no name , as far as im aware the badges are all the same

if your not sure id suggest phoning the club shop they are very helpfull

me again

:)

ive just checked all his shirts and the XLY has changed size over the last 2 yrs so i dont think you can judge small now on what you had before id definately call the club shop

Bought my son the SY away shirt, arrived today has ink all over the ramsdens sponsor where it looks like all the letters from the invoice have rubbed off on it, getting sent back tomorrow.

Anyone else had this problem?

Bought my son the SY away shirt, arrived today has ink all over the ramsdens sponsor where it looks like all the letters from the invoice have rubbed off on it, getting sent back tomorrow.

Got mine today, quick delivery by the way (wants to be for 6 quid for standard to be fair), and I haven't had this problem.

Bit of a *** take for you because you'll have to cover return delivery costs yourself

Got mine today, quick delivery by the way (wants to be for 6 quid for standard to be fair), and I haven't had this problem.

Bit of a *** take for you because you'll have to cover return delivery costs yourself

Phoned them up, a few shirts have been sent out with this problem, they have sent me a replacement that should be here tomorrow along with a prepaid envelope for me to send this one back to them, very quick and helpful service and if what the guy said on the phone the turnaround should be very quick.

Yeah my lads had the same issue with the home shirt, although very minimal so i'm not sending it back. Hoping it will come out in the wash. Fits a dream though and it does look brilliant on him so i'm pleased.

as in my above post, give them a phone they should send you a replacement for free.

1DDlSmC.jpg