oneBoro Forum

Albert Adomah

He's back to the player we know.

Plenty of fans were moaning about his; lack of effort, poor form or want away attitude.

Clearly it was a World Cup hangover and he's now playing like he did most of last season, it's very easy to underestimate how a lack of match fitness can impact on performance.

He did a lot of good things yesterday, but he's way too one footed for the left. Not his fault, and he still gave his all during the game. That being said he's had a good start to the season and hope he gets some more goals to top off his efforts.

I prefer him on the left, on the right he just whips in a fairly poor cross every time. On the left there's the danger that he'll cut in and if he does choose to go for the cross he has the ability to create a yard or 2 of space and also there's George available to overlap him.

Nsue looked very good on the right as well. Looks like he'l be the best crosser at the club.

He did a lot of good things yesterday, but he's way too one footed for the left. Not his fault, and he still gave his all during the game. That being said he's had a good start to the season and hope he gets some more goals to top off his efforts.

Some of his left footed crosses were decent yesterday

The encouraging thing is that he was playing on the left wing. It's proof that he can adapt to playing out on the left, which could leave the door open for Nsue (who impressed me yesterday) to hold down a position on the right.

Some of his left footed crosses were decent yesterday

I think it was more luck than judgment. Was just swinging his foot at it, how it connected with the ball seemed secondary to actually managing to kick it.

don't want to see him played there again to be honest. Not when we had reach and wildebeest fit and able to play there naturally

I'd rather we didn't play Reach since he doesn't offer much offensively. I can't think of a single decent cross he's made this season. I don't think Adomah should play there permanently but he did well yesterday and was a real threat. Nsue was good on the right as well. I'd be happy for those two to play that way again. I'd like to see The Wild one have his shot. Wonder why he wasn't on the bench yesterday. Karaoke seems eager to give him a run out in his interviews.

Nsue has to start ahead of Reach on Tuesday. When he got into the game, he looked a great all round attacker. He really deserved a goal to cap off his performance.

Adomah had a good game too. His touch really let him down in the first half when he was played through though.

I think Wildschutt might start on Tuesday, you'd expect us to be under the cosh a bit and going for counter attacking football, so his speed might be looked at, plus AK said he's desperate to get him in at some stage

Nsue has to start ahead of Reach on Tuesday. When he got into the game, he looked a great all round attacker. He really deserved a goal to cap off his performance.

Adomah had a good game too. His touch really let him down in the first half when he was played through though.

I don't think he has to start. I would hope that Karanka is focused on next Saturday at Charlton to be honest and picks Tuesday's team with that game in mind.

I don't think he has to start. I would hope that Karanka is focused on next Saturday at Charlton to be honest and picks Tuesday's team with that game in mind.

This exactly, I actually think Reach will almost definitely start, partially because he is better defensively than all our other wingers and partially because I don't think he is first choice anymore and the league always comes first.

100% agree with you on the league. Tuesday is a good trip out but no more. Charlton is the game that really wants. I'd love a win Tuesday but would love a win Sat more. I'm sure Karanka will do what's best for the team, just as he did this weekend.