oneBoro Forum

Oh no... We are being noticed!

BBC Radio 5 live's 606 programme is in full swing, with Ian Wright and Kelly Cates discussing the major talking points of this weekend's football action.

Wrighty says Man United "should have been more professional when it went to 3-2" against Leicester, while Middlesbrough are picked out as candidates for promotion from the Championship.

Prefer to stay under the radar myself... Hope this doesnt jinx us. :s

Let's be honest, Ian Wright probably hasn't even seen us play this season unless he tuned in for the Leeds game and it would be hard to form a good opinion of us based on that. It's just a pundit reacting to a few good results.

Let's be honest, Ian Wright probably hasn't even seen us play this season unless he tuned in for the Leeds game and it would be hard to form a good opinion of us based on that. It's just a pundit reacting to a few good results.

He did say that he'd seen us a few times to be fair to him.

I'd doubt that given we've only been on the box once but fair enough.

I'd doubt that given we've only been on the box once but fair enough.

And yet I've seen us play 4 times already this season.

You're a Boro fan though. As far as I'm aware Ian Wright isn't. So if you're saying he's finding some link on the internet on a Saturday afternoon just to watch us then that's fine but I think it's highly unlikely.

Will journalists etc not be able to get hold of copies of the whole games like managers can?

Anyway. I think it can only be a good thing we're getting noticed. The only way you get to fly under the radar is if you're doing pants!

I actually believe this team, under Aitors fantastic leadership and attitude, have the confidence, professionalism and depth to handle such comments, and, if anything, thrive from it. There is just something different about this group of players, I feel it in me bones! :)