oneBoro Forum

Proud

What a night, both on and off the pitch we were excellent. We competed with and matched a current Champions League club who finished 2nd the top divison whereas we finished mid table. They may have made 7 changes but so did we, the strength of our squad is really showing itself.

The way the players comforted Adomah after his miss. Not one sunk to their knees. Then over to the boro fans, the togetherness in the squad hasn't been seen for a while. But also the bond between the players and supporters. They appreciate us, as we do them. The hardwork, the passion they are showing is refreshing. Karanka said it in his post match interview. "Proud". We have a team we can be proud of.

There is only one area where the club are letting themselves down and that's the ticket prices. For me, we should bite the bullet and reduce on the day prices and give as many fans as possible the chance to get to the Riverside. We are on to some special here. We have one of the best squads in the league, an exceptional manager, together it can be done. There's a buzz around us. When the club has a buzz so does our town so please Boro, give our fans the best chance possible to support their club.

Together we will achieve.

This team so deserves to be playing in front of large home crowds.....ok the opposition depending on what team it is will hardly ever take full allocation of tickets and thus a big empty space is always a result of it.

The players themselves and AK are stating how much they get from the support it would be great to give them goose bumps or duck skin if they ran out to a packed Riverside

I really hope the attendances increase. I believe this squad deserves that.. It has been forever since I have had the opportunity to go to a game so I don't know what the ticket prices are...

So out of curiosity.

What is the cost of a ticket? And possibly more to the point... How does the cost of a ticket to the Riverside compare to the rest of the grounds in the league?

Forrest for example? They seem to get a pretty decent home attendance for the majority of their games..