oneBoro Forum

Brighton report

Many thanks for your contribution, yes can tell you were somewhat irked by what you saw but from my perspective having been at the game was totally delighted

Well I'm sure that will make him feel a lot better DS! :D

It definitely was not 3 minutes added on at the end, any longer it would have been still playing when we got our 2 minutes on the FLS. Good analysis for the Brighton game but does at all portray how good we played on the day and the tactical genius the Aitor is

He blew up on 95 despite there being two minutes of stoppages during the added time, is what I meant.

Anyway, that's a minor detail - we could have played another hour without scoring anyway. We were dreadful.

Thanks for the link - Will have to agree to disagree on the content as we were a class above you on the day. By that I don't meanm we played that well , although our two goals were classy (especially the second) but we looked as if we had another gear or two if we needed it

As for the day the general consensus was that Brighton were a bloody friendly club who treated us away supporters as human beings and were gracious in defeat. Oh and your pies were fantastic!!

Good luck for the rest of the season

Crikey, Boro 86 - if you disagree with my comments on Boro, you're a tough man to please.

"Fair play to them - they are a big strong side, with plenty of nous and a fair bit of quality, and they executed [their plan] perfectly"

"He gave the ball directly to a Boro midfielder who released Reach down the line with a beautifully weighted chip..."

"the best breakaway goal the Amex will see this season. The flawless Ayala won possession by his own corner flag, and ran the length of the field, exchanging a series of first-time passes with Albert Adomah, before the latter fired low at the bottom corner of the goal"

That's as much praise as you are going to get from any opposition fan, I'm afraid!

You did a number on us - as you've done almost every time at the Amex - we've not won any of the 4 games against you there. (At least we've returned the favour with a couple of decent results up at your place)

Glad to hear your comments on the club - always good to read that kind of thing.

Crikey, Boro 86 - if you disagree with my comments on Boro, you're a tough man to please.

"Fair play to them - they are a big strong side, with plenty of nous and a fair bit of quality, and they executed [their plan] perfectly"

"He gave the ball directly to a Boro midfielder who released Reach down the line with a beautifully weighted chip..."

"the best breakaway goal the Amex will see this season. The flawless Ayala won possession by his own corner flag, and ran the length of the field, exchanging a series of first-time passes with Albert Adomah, before the latter fired low at the bottom corner of the goal"

That's as much praise as you are going to get from any opposition fan, I'm afraid!

You did a number on us - as you've done almost every time at the Amex - we've not won any of the 4 games against you there. (At least we've returned the favour with a couple of decent results up at your place)

Glad to hear your comments on the club - always good to read that kind of thing.

Have re-read the report and probably could have chosen my words better!! - Fair play you were spot on re our goals but I just never felt that we were under pressure at any time (ok last 3 mins perhaps!) and had at least another gear if we needed it

You don't look that far off a team though , but are in urgent need of an outlet as you were toothless upfront and clearly haven't replaced Ulloa.

Genuinely hope you have a good season from here and that your fans turn out in force for our promotion party last game of the season. Just hope you don't get your usual away win against us!