oneBoro Forum

FA Cup 3rd round draw Barnsley AWAY

The draw for the 3rd round of the FA Cup will take place on Monday 8th December and will be live on BBC2 at 7.00pm the draw will be made at The Deep Aquarium in Hull, Alan Shearer and Steve Bruce will join host Mark Chapman

Selected teams

2 - ***nal

5 - Blackburn Rovers

13 - Chelsea

21 - Leeds United

23 - Liverpool

24 - Man City

25 - Man Utd

26 - Middlesbrough

27 Millwall

28 - Newcastle

37 - Sunderland

39 Tottenham Hotspur

52 - Hartlepool United or Blyth Spartans

64 Aldershot Town or Rochdale

Third-round ties will be played over the weekend of January 3rd

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Man U, Man City, Chelsea Or ***nal AF home, so we can then concentrate on promotion, too many games if we have a good cup run

What if we beat them though? :P

I love the FA cup and everything that surrounds it. But in this day and age it seems to be the same clubs winning it and the competition has become fairly predictable (the latter stages anyway).

You can guarantee it will be a Premiership team that lifts it.

So with that in mind. I really hope we do not risk our best players regardless of who we get.

I would rather we concentrate on the league. Things took a dip after the Liverpool game. If we had an option to opt out I would take it.

Wouldnt say Wigan were a cert to win it. Or Sheff Utd & Hull getting to the Semis.

Wigan were in the Premiership. Hull Premiership. Sheff u a surprise package granted. But your missing the point.

We did a nose dive after the Liverpool game. We can not afford to do that again with things being so tight.

Wouldnt say Wigan were a cert to win it. Or Sheff Utd & Hull getting to the Semis.

Wigan were in the Premiership. Hull Premiership. Sheff u a surprise package granted. But your missing the point.

We did a nose dive after the Liverpool game. We can not afford to do that again with things being so tight.

I wouldn't call 1 defeat in 11 since the Liverpool game a nose dive? :D

No i get your point, i was just saying if you put a list together of who would be the last 4 Hull & Wigan would not be near the top.

I wouldn't call 1 defeat in 11 since the Liverpool game a nose dive? :D

But only four wins in 11 games is hardly blistering either. Not for automatic promotion candidates