oneBoro Forum

Boxing Day meet vs Forest

Gonna buy my ticket tomorrow for the boxing day game vs Forest. Where do people sit as I usually sit in the family stand or nw corner. Also we can meet for beer!!!!! Wont get to boro till lunchtime though as travelling from oxford.

Let me know!

Having experience in trying to meet up with forum members before a home game the pitfalls are that the only place IF IT IS OPEN is the bar near to the South Stand that allows both sets of fans to mingle and have a drink before the game but we found to our cost at the Bournemouth game that this was closed at 1 ish and due to the possible attendance and visiting team I would imagine this would be the case.

We were lucky in the fact that Red Rocket was allowed to use her ticket to get into where BU and Bib and myself and Daniel were sitting. If you are all scattered around the ground believe me it will be very hard to meet up.

The best one's we have had is where we arranged to meet at The Walkabout before the game and also why I suggested the Legend Lounge meet up which is still an active thread.

So much easier to do a away meet and have to say the Charlton, Brighton and Millwall games were great fun as Ipswich is beginning to look.

Wish you all the best for this one but I do think a concentrated organised meet is best

Agree with DS. Meeting up before the game might be a bit of a problem as realistically there in no pub nearby unless you head towards the town centre. Have just bought our tickets in the family stand NE corner block 30 as it save me a few quid for both of us.

Not sure what time I'll get to the ground either as we're travelling up to the inlaws from Oxford.

What are the nearest pubs in town? Doc Browns?