oneBoro Forum

Promotion Rivals Watch

As the table remains very tight and looks likely to stay that way up to the final fixtures. I think this should be a separate thread now, instead of our rivals lumped in on Non- Boro Football. 

Another anxious week, with the Norwich v Ipswich derby looking very tasty on Sunday.

UTB

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not even remotely worried about Bournemouth it's derby, Watford & Norwich we have as our major worries!

However I'm not even going to check the scores of any matchs going forward from now on! (Not even our own until 6pm as I'm to ***ing scared?

I think it's a tad disrespectful to write off Bournemouth and possibly Ipswich... completely agree the other 3 sides are looking dangerous but they all pose a threat to our promotion! Hopefully there will be some dropped points this weekend - obviously in the Anglia derby... strangely although I want a draw in that one I just don't want a Norwich win (Ipswich are closer to us!). Main thing is we win though.

Bournemouth have lost their last 4, I'm willing to stake my house that they will not go up.

Eddie Howe gave an interview on South Today last night and basically said he has no plan B because if your plan A is good enough, you'll win.

Um, his plan A clearly isn't good enough having lost the last 4, the bloke is clueless it seems!

Bournemouth have lost their last 4, I'm willing to stake my house that they will not go up.

Eddie Howe gave an interview on South Today last night and basically said he has no plan B because if your plan A is good enough, you'll win.

Um, his plan A clearly isn't good enough having lost the last 4, the bloke is clueless it seems!

Bouremouth haven't lost 4 in a row. They have lost their last 2 and drew the 2 before them

Bouremouth haven't lost 4 in a row. They have lost their last 2 and drew the 2 before them

Exactly, they haven't lost their last 4! And to be in the position they are with their resources is a remarkable effort by them... I think they deserve more respect than that.. to call Eddie Howe clueless is simply ridiculous.

Exactly, they haven't lost their last 4! And to be in the position they are with their resources is a remarkable effort by them... I think they deserve more respect than that.. to call Eddie Howe clueless is simply ridiculous.

I think its a fair point. Ok maybe not clueless, but hes had a method and a team that has banged out the results. Now the players are getting tired, so sticking to the same method surely wont stop this turn in performance. You gotta try something else that could work and you gotta be clued up on how to do it

I disagree, it's an uninformed opinion based upon incorrect stats. 4 games without a win is a blip (at present). Whether this is the beginning of the end of Bournemouth's season, or is just a bad run of games on a pretty much faultless season remains to be seen, but they are up there for a reason. Comments like the above often come back to haunt.

Regardless of whether you think they're falling away or having a blip the idea of not having a plan B seems ridiculous to me. There are going to be some times when your plan A isn't working and you need to swap things up.

Yeah, a draw is pretty much imperative today now.

Would sway towards Ipswich win if I had to pick mind, Norwich are much stronger.