oneBoro Forum

End of Season Points Tally

So how many points do you think we will finish with at the end of the season (taking into account our current form) and do you think we'll have enough points for top 2?

My prediction:

Millwall (H) -3 points

Forest (A) -1 point

Ipswich (H) - 3 points

Derby (A) - 0 points

Bournemouth (A) - 1 point

Wigan (H) - 3 points

Watford (A) - 0 point

Rotherham (H) - 3 points

Wolves (H) - 3 points

Norwich (A) - 0 points

Fulham (A) - 1 point

Brighton (H) - 3 points

That's 21 points from our last 12 games which would give us 84 points. I think that'll mean we will finish just outside the top 2 but definitely in the play offs. What do you all reckon?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So how many points do you think we will finish with at the end of the season (taking into account our current form) and do you think we'll have enough points for top 2?

My prediction:

Millwall (H) -3 points

Forest (A) -1 point

Ipswich (H) - 3 points

Derby (A) - 0 points

Bournemouth (A) - 1 point

Wigan (H) - 3 points

Watford (A) - 0 point

Rotherham (H) - 3 points

Wolves (H) - 3 points

Norwich (A) - 0 points

Fulham (A) - 1 point

Brighton (H) - 3 points

That's 21 points from our last 12 games which would give us 84 points. I think that'll mean we will finish just outside the top 2 but definitely in the play offs. What do you all reckon?

Honestly at the moment I think it would be best pulling a number out of a hat.

I think we will finish on 82 points.

This is a none answer really but right now I wouldn't even guess. I just have no idea what to expect from us at the moment.

Again I find myself agreeing with CT simply have no idea AT THIS TIME what will happen so will simply take it game by game and yes I am concerned about the Forest game if we do not beat Millwall

Again I find myself agreeing with CT simply have no idea AT THIS TIME what will happen so will simply take it game by game and yes I am concerned about the Forest game if we do not beat Millwall

If we don't beat Millwall then I think we can forget top 2 and just hope we are in good form come the playoffs.. That's if we make them...

If we don't beat Millwall then I think we can forget top 2 and just hope we are in good form come the playoffs.. That's if we make them...

Oh NB I know I have been somewhat a negative nelly and imo justified but that is pushing the boat too far mate :)

All of this agreeing with me that's going on lately is causing me quite the predicament.  I now have to find ways to disagree with myself in order to take the contrary opinion to the forum so I can have the arguments that I love so much  :s

Oh NB I know I have been somewhat a negative nelly and imo justified but that is pushing the boat too far mate :)

If we get back to our normal formation and strongest team and stick with it.. Top 2 is there for the taking but the one thing we need to start doing starting Tuesday is scoring goals and stop wasting chances because the teams coming up won't let us of the hook. I'm so on edge its untrue.

I think we have to win ALL our HOME games and 2 or 3 AWAY games if we want to finish Top 2. But we have some very tough away games :(

I'd +1 CT for his comments recently if it actually worked, find myself agreeing with nearly everything he is saying at the minute

For you and all other members you can still add a rep point by going into the member profile and doing it the old way............promise!

We probably needed 26 points in our last 13 games for auto promotion and that is now 26 in 12 but whilst it is fun to predict what will happen on a game by game basis it is a bit pointless as the reality will always be different. For example I think we are as likely to beat Derby and Bournemouth away as we are Wigan at home all are scrapping for different reasons. You have us down for not a single away win till the end of the season but we have one of the best away records in the league , yet reckon we we will win every home game ... Bonkers!

I'd +1 CT for his comments recently if it actually worked, find myself agreeing with nearly everything he is saying at the minute

For you and all other members you can still add a rep point by going into the member profile and doing it the old way............promise!

Just tried there and clicking on Rate User appears to do absolutely nothing.

Edit - It's not the only thing that isn't working properly at the minute. You can no longer click on "replies" on the main page to see how many times each member posted to a thread