oneBoro Forum

Token of support 35th minute Fulham game

At the suggestion from James Nugent from MSS website I would invite all non oneBoro forum members who are attending the Fulham game on Saturday to show their support for one of our members David Naylor, his wife Diane and their children at the 35th minute mark by joining in with an applause that will be started off by oneBoro forum members who are attending the game.

Sadly David and Diane lost their daughter Avonlea Rose on the 35th week of pregnancy and had to endure the birth of their sleeping daughter just an hour or so before the Norwich kick off time.

David is attending the game partially due to the support he has received from our forum members with Diane's blessing and insistence and we, at his direction, would like to show our support for him with this gesture.

We had approached FFC regarding pink balloons but this was turned down due to stadium safety rules which we understand however you might see some pink confetti being thrown around at kick off and hopefully you might now understand why this is happening.

So in anticipation of others joining in may I take this time in thanking you all beforehand your support I know will be very much appreciated by David and his family.

I would also like to thank James Nugent for forwarding this thread and link to MSS members.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let everyone know. Does anyone have contacts for FMTTM and Red Faction And even a Fulham fans forum.

This would help me so much if we could pull this off.

How about tweeting players for support?

I will have some pink balloons for the Thames and plenty of pink paper to rip into confetti.

Thanks my friends! !xxxxxx

I know the forum is primarily for football, but isn't it wonderful how a bunch of strangers can come together to do something very inspirational and rewarding like this through their love and passion of football?

An absolute fantastic job guys. This really is a credit to the forum and you all as individuals. Proud to be a Boro supporter and forum user when things like this happen :)

I'll clap at the exact time even though I'm in Hamburg attending a HSV game. We're sitting close to the Hamburg die hard fans so depending on the situation I might do it quietly though.

Any one with contacts in the rag trade. I know its short notice for Fulham, but It occurs to me that it may be possible to get a few thousand of, Boro 50% and Pink 50% scarves for sale to supporters at the Brighton game. With some of the proceeds going to David an Diane. I'm sure our club would be more co-operative than FFC.

Hi,

I'm a reporter at The Gazette. We'd love to help get the word out about the 35th minute applause for David and Diane.

Please feel free to contact me using the details below or send me a number to call you on if you prefer.

Kind Regards

James Cain

Reporter

Email: james.cain@trinitymirror.com

Tel: 01642 234 391

Getting a great response from Fulham fans on twitter, hopefully word is spreading fast and David & Diane get a great amount of support on Saturday!

That is great any link at all SpOT :)

Hi,

I'm a reporter at The Gazette. We'd love to help get the word out about the 35th minute applause for David and Diane.

Please feel free to contact me using the details below or send me a number to call you on if you prefer.

Kind Regards

James Cain

Reporter

Email: james.cain@trinitymirror.com

Tel: 01642 234 391

Thanks James that is a wonderful gesture and very much appreciated, your assistance will be very welcome, so please do what you do :)

You may or may not know but AV and Dominic Shaw were interviewed by oneBoro forum members at the Wolves game which will be available to view very soon.

Once again many thanks

Let everyone know. Does anyone have contacts for FMTTM and Red Faction And even a Fulham fans forum.

This would help me so much if we could pull this off.

How about tweeting players for support?

I will have some pink balloons for the Thames and plenty of pink paper to rip into confetti.

Thanks  my friends! !xxxxxx

I'll post something on RF forums.