oneBoro Forum

oneBoro Evening Gazette Interview

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the lateness of this upload, it's taken quite a bit of my time, and there's been a few technical issues that I won't bore you all with.

You will notice that there's a few issues with the audio in the interview, and for that I can only say sorry, and that Humpty and myself were victims of circumstance, as Mark Page decided to blast the pre-match music out early, scuppering plans for an interview in the stands. We relocated to the press box, where there was a fair bit of background noise, which you will be able to hear. 

However, we were still able to get some interesting answers from our interviewees, and they were forthcoming in the information they were able to provide.

I hope that the sound issues aren't too much of a distraction, and that you all enjoy the results:

Tom

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done both of you and what a pity there was not more, very relaxed and forthcoming, yep pity about the background noise but understandable.

Very touching sentiment at the end of the video

The Evening Gazette said at the time that Nugent was our number one target. In my opinion that would have probably largely down to him being available on a free and proven to be a very good striker at Championship level. Then we were heavily linked with Grabban before we missed out on him so we settled for Kike.

Great interview guys. Very nice to see him nail down his source. I think it's safe to say he definitely has one over Bailey!

Top work guys!

I hope that this does not cause problems between AV and his source :)