oneBoro Forum

Waving goodbye

Ok there is still the matter of the play offs to look forward to but on the final lap of thanks after the Brighton match who do you think will be waving their final goodbyes to the Boro fans.

I accept that promotion might have a baring on who might be around next season.

I know he is not around for the final lap of honour but feel we have seen the last of Rhys Williams and that some sort of announcement will be made about him close season

Bamford - unless we get promoted

Omeruo

Kalas - likely unless we get promoted

Fredericks - could be back next year

Woodgate - retiring, to become coach?

Ledesma

Carayol

Vossen - I'd like to see him back, this was his first year in a much more physical league and his workrate was excellent, but could depend on price being too high if we don't go up

Tomlin - if we don't go up I could see a prem club coming in for him, hope I'm wrong though

If we stay in the Championship I can only see Kala's coming back next year out of the loan players. Also I think Ayala, Gibson, Friend and Adomah will get some interest from Premiership clubs however unless they are silly money offers I think we can keep them all.

I think some of our second string/subs may be allowed to go ie Ledesma, Carayol, Luke Williams etc.

Also I think Woody will call it a day.

Whether we go up or stay in the Championship I can see our squad looking a lot different next year. If we go up we will definitely retain the players we want out of the existing squad but will need to had a bit more quality to stay up.

Our main issue this year is the lack of goals from Strikers bar Bamford. For this reason I don't see us signing Vossen.

I can't see Ken coming back unless we sell Gbson or Ayala.

Kalas will be back.

Ledesma, Carayol, Wildschutt will go.

I can see someone coming in for Friend, Leadbitter, Gibson, Ayala and Tomlin but unless they are offers too good to refuse I would hope we wouldn't sell them.

tbh we mention interest from prem clubs abot our players. i dont see it, when we were in the prem for many years. we all borked at the slightest mention of signing a championship player, the forums were kicking off at lack of ambition etc. prem clubs like foreign internationals with a bigger reputation.

if we dont go up i cant see any prem clubs coming after adomah leadbitter tomlin friend ayala gibson or clayton. they are our best 7 players. although friend might get a little interest like last year but nothing will come of it.

williams carayol whitehead woodgate ledesma will probs leave on frees(maybe wildschut to) and give us the drop in wage budget we need to balance the books for one last go at it before we may have to cut back and sell.

i think we could see bamford back and kalas. although reckon AK will be looking for a more all round centre forward to bring in to support kike.

dont see us bringing vossen back to expensive.

i bet we bring in some more wingers to after the clearout we'll only have adomah reach and nsue with nsue our only senior right back to lol. some big changes coming when you really think about it.

If we don`t win promotion, Woody to the coaching staff, Ledesma, Carayol, Williams, all to move on, Vossen option not taken up to free a move for Rhodes. I can only see Kalas coming back, so there will be a number of new loanees. If we are in the Premier League then it`s a whole new ball game