oneBoro Forum

Next Season

Not long now to wait for who we play when next season in The Championship, fixtures released on 17th June and 1st match is on August 8th/9th, can't wait, bring it on UTB

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Do not know if it is a joke but Pink Ponce categorically stating our first game will be Brighton away on the 8th August, there is some thread on fmttm about this

At least the three teams that got promoted ahead of us are better than the three relegated teams. Should make it slightly less difficult to get a top-2 position.

I should be fully qualified by next season so will definitely be getting involved in some oneboro game/away days. I have yet to attend one such event.

Qualified as what?

brighton away eh /maybe ....i had a quite vivid dream recently that we were playing Cardiff away first game but didnt post at the time  as we didnt even know which league wed be in .

oh and deffo on my bucket list is to partake in at least one meet up  .  

That would be good LM though you will probably have to consider an away game as it is far easier to arrange the meet ups

sorry , i meant an away game DS .  i usually get to 3 or 4  home games  but  its generally last minute filling in for one of my mates from boro who are on holiday  using thier season tickets  and tbf  im pretty much obliged to hang out with thiose lads in the group in them instances .  

Brighton away was I think my first Oneboro meet up and happy memories of a warm welcome, a great result and fantastic pies! On my list for next year alright