• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We are in a Liverpool equivalent from last season in that we already needed another 10-15 goals minimum next year add an extra 20 or so to that this time round. Hopefully Jose will have a word. :)

Sad to see him go bar injury I really think he would score even more next season at this level perhaps 25-30+. His overall game improved and he looked stronger the longer the season went on. Best wishes to the lad though he has potential to get to the very top and seems to have the desire to ensure he reaches his potential something many young English players have lacked over the past few years.

While he scored us a bunch of goals I think he was over-rated and AK had a real blind spot concerning him. I certainly don't rate him as championship player of the season, he's not even boro player of the season, AND not even young boro player of the season for me.

Shame he picked up the injury when he did and a shame we went on to play him for another 50-60 minutes which effectively knackered him for the rest of the season. AK insisted he was fit however so yesterday he showed nothing at all that would interest anyone in the PL.

Best of luck to the lad, he really thinks he can do it but I'd be amazed if he gets to the top level.

Ryan Fredericks has also said his goodbyes, it doesn't sound he'll be back next year

Ryan Fredericks @RyanFredericks_ · 40 mins 40 minutes ago

Would just like to thank everyone associated with @boro from staff and players to the fans that travelled all over the country supporting us

Ryan Fredericks @RyanFredericks_ · 39 mins 39 minutes ago

Enjoyed my time up here and couldn't have asked for a better set of lads to play with and be around everyday. Disappointed with the result

Ryan Fredericks @RyanFredericks_ · 38 mins 38 minutes ago

yesterday but I'm sure the squad will bounce back and be even better next season. Wish you all the best

Good luck to the lad , scored some good goals and put in a shift when asked out wide. In hindsight he shouldn't have played yesterday but don't want to dwell too much on that. Can see him at the likes of Norwich / Watford next year but still think he has some developing before he can play regularly for a top half club

He doesn't deserve the stick he received after yesterday's game. I'm personally thankful for his contribution to this club and he has been nothing but grateful for the opportunity.

He seems level headed in many ways and I hope he does well in his future.

He will go far in the game. always admired his work rate and moments of brilliance, the two goals against ipswich were excellent. Really hope he gets a crack at the chelsea squad next season, the lad deserves it

Great lad, very intelligent player who scored goals for us. His injury hit us hard. Wish him well for the future, probably at Villa or Everton. Best of luck Bam Bam.

So Dean Whitehead, Ryan Fredricks and Big Ken have now all said their goodbyes.

Dean you did a splendid job and I feel you never let us down at all, very good luck to you.

Ryan you showed some class at times and what went on towards end of season with you and AK then who knows?

Kenneth, there were times you showed us all what a good player you can be but your heart was not quite in it and you really did lose your form at times.

But thanks guys for your efforts and wish you all the best moving ahead

Bamford will be a big loss for us. Showed in the second part of the season that he is a class striker at this and was easily one of our best players. Doesn't deserve any critisism at all. He will be sorely missed next year. Can't be bothered about Omeruo who obviously lost his ability for some reason and I don't think Fredericks is going to be hard to replace. I'll miss Whitehead though and I feel he has more to offer with us staying down in the darkness. We will be playing lots of games again next season and his versatility is a good thing to have. But I guess it's all a question of making room for new players in the budget.