• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Bribery allegations in excess of 100 million pounds

Criminal proceedings against 10 Fifa officials regarding the appointment of the next 2 world cups.

Please let something stick on Blatter.

Chaos press conference at 10 from Zurich

the FBI are involved - they are finished. If they are found guilty - I hope they are going away for a long time. Completely destroyed the integrity of the game if true

That was just something waiting to happen. It's been blatant for years that it's a corrupt organisation with lot's of bribery. It's probably got to the point where a number of executives saw it as a normal part of their everyday lives.

It'll be interesting to see where Blatter is in all this. Has he been caught with his dirty fingers in the cookie jar?

That was just something waiting to happen. It's been blatant for years that it's a corrupt organisation with lot's of bribery. It's probably got to the point where a number of executives saw it as a normal part of their everyday lives.

It'll be interesting to see where Blatter is in all this. Has he been caught with his dirty fingers in the cookie jar?

I hope so, but he's in charge of the organisation so it's his responsibility to know about it (presuming he claims he didn't) so the buck has to stop with him. If this was any other organisation it'd be gone, but as it's not and the corruption is so deep I can see him clinging on for another 4 years