oneBoro Forum

Facebook group?

I'd agree. The only downside would be that discussions would possibly all start taking place there at the expense of the forum.

I don't think it would be a good idea. It's no secret what I think of the Boro Facebook page (and many others feel the same) the only way we could control it, is to make it a closed group. But wouldn't that defeat the objective?

It might be a good idea to use a closed group then upload the videos/podcasts there. Then users can save the video then share it on their timelines and indeed other pages.

Just an idea! Would help gain exposure for forum. Doubt we'd use it much for actual discussions but it would definitely help for forum meetups - i.e. not call each other by usernames haha!

This one was setup some time ago but never got going. It was when the forum went down for a short period, it was suggested a group to communicate any downtime would be useful.

A bit of TLC and it could look decent, I'll happily transfer the admin over to anyone who would be interested. As you can tell it's a bit out of date and in need of much attention. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/331666355631/

Sounds a good idea. Many of us are on facebook so we could share pics etc which seem harder to share on the forum. Wouldnt want to take anything away from the forum but could be worth a go.

What to people think?

Have to agree with Andy.

But wouldn't be opposed to posting the videos to the oneBoro Twitter account

Not a fan of the idea, we would end up with an invasion of the type of clowns that are always on the Boro facebook page

Not if it was a closed group, it would be exclusive to OneBoro members, an easy way to share photos and arrange meet ups.