oneBoro Forum

Help with a Boro shirt for kids

Hi all

I wanted to get my two kids a boro home shirt now that it's summertime. I won't mind if it's last seasons home shirt. Had a look at the website and everything is sold out. Also had a look earlier in the year but I couldn't find home shirts for a 2 year old and a 5 year old. Maybe thats because I don't understand the sizes listed.

What sizes should I look at. They are both average hight and size for their age groups.

If anyone stops by the club shop could you please have a look if any of the shirts are available. I know the new home shirt is sold out, but maybe they have last seasons shirt in the club shop. Both have to be the home shirt as I don't want to start an argument between the kids :s

I have a couple of kids shirts which my 2 have grown out of. I will look tonight and see what sizes they are. They are from a couple of seasons ago. Free if you want, just postage,

Let you know later.

Trekkers

All last seasons sold out, just as so far all this seasons first allocation has sold out. More expected in September they said when I asked. The only ones they had left when I was in there where XXXL, which believe comes with free tent pegs!

All last seasons sold out, just as so far all this seasons first allocation has sold out. More expected in September they said when I asked. The only ones they had left when I was in there where XXXL, which believe comes with free tent pegs!

...and Tomlin on the back?

...and Tomlin on the back?

The ones with tomlin on the back are only xxxl

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for taking so long to reply BD. Can only find the shirt which is an XS size (approx 46 cm across the chest)

I think it is 2010 shirt with white band and no sponsor.

Let me know.

Trekkers

Sorry for taking so long to reply BD. Can only find the shirt which is an XS size (approx 46 cm across the chest)

I think it is 2010 shirt with white band and no sponsor.

Let me know.

Trekkers

Thanks for that. I'll try and measure my daughters current clothes and see what size she uses.

I'll have a look through my boys tops. He's had kits since he was 6 I'll convince him to donate to the cause. He usually gets the away ones but has the occasional home one and maybe a goalkeeper one too