oneBoro Forum

TV games

Can't believe we are not on against Leeds (thought it was law)

With what we witnessed last season am glad it is not, should be even more satisfying for those who get to the game and watching fortunes reversed as it is not shown live :)

It is odd though why Sky seem to think that leeds are worth watching more than others

With what we witnessed last season am glad it is not, should be even more satisfying for those who get to the game and watching fortunes reversed as it is not shown live :)

It is odd though why Sky seem to think that leeds are worth watching more than others

Leeds are a big side with a famous history, I can totally understand why they are attractive to Sky.

Leeds are a big side with a famous history, I can totally understand why they are attractive to Sky.

They WERE a big side.

They WERE a big side.

Let's face it, most of the teams in the champo are living on past glories, Leeds do have a famous history, along with Forest and Derby.

For all of our protestations, we could never honestly claim that we are, or ever were a big side.

I'm sure the phrase was "Small town in Europe" when we were at our peak :)

Leeds is a massive place so it'll be driven by TV audiences. The least often were on the better for our travelling support. It's a pain in the backside trying to organise transport only for Sky to switch dates and times with minimal notice.