oneBoro Forum

The complete nonsense thread

I know there's been a lot of nonsense posted around the forums during the off season and after reading about aliens taking over the world in the stuani thread i thought it would be a good idea to have a thread we can blow off stream, be childish and enjoy ourselves, could make for a interesting read when you're bored  :D

Lets pick up where the we left off..

You have five million dollars and aliens have invaded earth, you have 2 days to spend it before they blow up the world, what do you do?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there's been a lot of nonsense posted around the forums during the off season and after reading about aliens taking over the world in the stuani thread i thought it would be a good idea to have a thread we can blow off stream, be childish and enjoy ourselves, could make for a interesting read when you're bored  :D

Lets pick up where the we left off..

You have five million dollars and aliens have invaded earth, you have 2 days to spend it before they blow up the world, what do you do?

I would have a nice glass of wine.

I'm going to sound like an OCD guy but can we get some caps going in the title it just looks messy all in small case.

General Nonsense And Bull*** Thread is a great idea, can put all of the nonsense etc in 1 place.

I'm going to sound like an OCD guy but can we get some caps going in the title it just looks messy all in small case

Ha I can tell this is really bothering you

Lower case titles and names give me a twitch.

Usually I wouldn't mention it but what Im typing qualifies for the threads subject of nonsense.

P.S but seriously if someone could just give that title a little TLC I'd greatly appreciate it.

Haha sorry mate didn't know you had such issues

I'd take a sharpie and do it myself if I had a replacement laptop screen at hand but yeah I'm a nightmare for the guys in the office with their headers.

Only thing besides Lee Dong Gook that activates the vein in my forehead.

Haha sorry mate didn't know you had such issues

I'd take a sharpie and do it myself if I had a replacement laptop screen at hand but yeah I'm a nightmare for the guys in the office with their headers.

Only thing besides Lee Dong Gook that activates the vein in my forehead.

lee dong gook ;)