oneBoro Forum

Matchday videos

Hi everyone! 

As some of you may know, myself and MMC will be making matchday fan videos for the forum's youtube channel. We are aiming for a Monday teatime release and Thursdays/Fridays for the midweek games. As this involves the entire forum, we would like to  get the forums ideas for a name for the videos! 

Really excited to get the ball rolling on this! it's going to be a great season filled with drama. UTFB!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Can only stress again to forum members who regularly get to the home games to say hi to both MMC and NormanbyRed if you see them or are approached by them with regards having a quick word on the oneBoro TV youtube channel, and hey say who you are please!!!

Will these videos include pre-match build-up, post-match reaction or both? Just so we know what we recommend as potential names.

We're looking at suggestions for content! Planning on getting some quickfire interviews done with both sets of fans before the game to gauge optimism, opinions, predicted results and more.

Post-game we were thinking about heading to one of the many pubs and getting some analysis of the game with real Boro fans (not like BBC Tees where it's >90% that always seem to have a negative view! More lengthy discussions regarding the game and hopes for the next one. We'll probably shot some discussion about rumoured and newly signed players in too with it being transfer window.

Outside of that it's whatever anyone would enjoy watching feel free to make any suggestions  (I don't do stripteases, the answer to that is no).

as a theme within a theme .......................how about following a regular  group of fans(or family ) from leaving home ...to the pub ...meeting up with mates ... on to the ground and then   reactions from the  group during the match  .. and after match thoughts  .. could be a regular  theme with different  lots of fans .. i bet if you advertised for participants , loads would jump at the chance .

as a theme within a theme .......................how about following a regular  group of fans(or family ) from leaving home ...to the pub ...meeting up with mates ... on to the ground and then   reactions from the  group during the match  .. and after match thoughts  .. could be a regular  theme with different  lots of fans .. i bet if you advertised for participants , loads would jump at the chance .

Will definitely keep that in mind, post-interview we'll try and get their numbers if they indicate they'd be happy to do it again.

And as DS has said if any of you see us say hello, shouldn't be hard to spot the 2 blokes with the camera and the mic :P. We'll probably be located in the SE corner (ish) outside the ground so we can catch both boro and Notlob fans.

If I spot MMC I'll have a wander over. A bit of Dutch courage and my natural charm and humour will come pouring out.

I imagine most of it will need to be edited out though as a lot of my adjectives tend to be marked by asterisks when people use them on this forum

Big day for the forum, have asked Humpty to go and say hi to the guys and to plug his article for todays match programme, ok I know we will see this after the event but hey at least another forum member will be seen in the video apart from OMG (thanks by the way)

Hopefully we will see his feature at some point in the forum and have a read ourselves (good luck on that Humpty)

I know that BoroTom, Red Rocket and Humpty are going to Derby so fingers crossed the video crew might follow and do some recording of that game

Might be an idea to share MmC and NormanbyReds name to prevent any awkward introductions!?

If I see the guys about I'll say hello but as I said to DS I'm in and out today so my movements are restricted. I'll do my best though. Good luck guys