• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes have got it all booked up although I get into Wolverhampton at 1437 and leave at 1745 - Deffo time for one after the game

If you trains are just or nearly as cheap I may buy a new ticket on the way up if there is a meet

When I booked trains n August I didn't fancy being in Wolverhampton on my tod for a couple hours as its a bit of a hole from what I remember

Me and the lad normally get there for a couple before the match but shoot off straight after ... Got to get back for strictly you know !

No idea about pubs as last time I was at Wolves was the night we lost the cup replay in '81 that saw the break up of John Neal's Boro, but heard its a bit of a hole.

Me and the lad normally get there for a couple before the match but shoot off straight after ... Got to get back for strictly you know !

No idea about pubs as last time I was at Wolves was the night we lost the cup replay in '81 that saw the break up of  John Neal's Boro, but heard its a bit of a hole.

Was at the same game took my ex brother in law to that match, had seen the home game as well :)

I have taken Daniel to Wolves since then but possibly only once since he became a supporter so we are both looking forward to this.

Also just heard from the two lads (father and son) from Portsmouth who some of us met at Reading they too will be there once we have decided upon a suitable watering hole :D Indeed harry the son has joined the forum under the username of Borogosport

No idea about pubs as last time I was at Wolves was the night we lost the cup replay in '81 that saw the break up of John Neal's Boro, but heard its a bit of a hole.

I was at that .......vowed i wasnt going after the home game but changed my mind on the morning of the game booked half a day at work and drove up with a couple of work mates. Never been closer to falling asleep at the wheel on the way back

I was at that .......vowed i wasnt going after the home game but changed my mind on the morning of the game booked half a day at work and drove up with a couple of work mates. Never been closer to falling asleep at the wheel on the way back

I remember the home game so well. Terry Cochrane's equaliser, got stuck in the top of the stanchion, a word you rarely hear these days. I never made it to the replay, I watched the highlights on sportsnight, heartbreaking at the time.