oneBoro Forum

Future Oneboro meet ups

I know its a bit early but I'm finalising plans for the games that I will be going to over the next couple of months.

Previously I'm generally in and out and only get to see some of the faces from the forum briefly.

So I wanted to know what upcoming away games everyone is planning to go and where likely you would be around for a meet up/sesh etc

I'm in for Brighton, Brentford, Bristol and Milton Keynes 100% at this time and dependant on the train/bus sales may get upto the riverside in Jan also.

As Bristol and Milton Keynes are a bit of a treck is anyone planning on going to these and fancy a few jars beforehand?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Funnily enough I literally just texted Humpty about the idea of going to MK Dons. Just an outline of a plan at the minute, but potentially interested in a meet up if it does happen.

I was actually thinking of coming down to MK, I have a mate who lives round there (not a Boro fan), so was going to combine the two. Would be great to meet any of you that are going down!

Me, "Terry loves Boro", "Waddup" and "I Can't believe it's not Butterfield" are all thinking of going to the Millwall game. We were thinking of meeting up in a nightclub first, if anyone has any recommendations, (Terry is barred from most clubs in SE London).

Me, "Terry loves Boro", "Waddup" and "I Can't believe it's not Butterfield" are all thinking of going to the Millwall game. We were thinking of meeting up in a nightclub first, if anyone has any recommendations, (Terry is barred from most clubs in SE London).

I think taking Terry is a great plan, apparently he was 'too hard' for the SAS and he should easily persuade the club doormen to re-evaluate, then  at kick off go into the Millwall end and take over - job done.

You're in for a big surprise when I turn up with my chloroform...