•  

•  

•  

Would Pearson be the peoples choice?

Moyes

Rodgers

Clemant

Sherwood

There is some talent warming Sofa's every Saturday.

Personally i would like him to stay and see what he could do in the Prem with a little money behind him.

Should we be promoted, I would expect Karanka to stay. However it is likely to be on the basis that he is allowed a mass clear out. If what the Mail says has any foundation, certain individuals have made his job difficult, he will want shot of these.

TBF, I've considered this is a possibility and that Gibson's rallying call was to get us up then sort everything out in the post-season.

But it's really not worth discussing right now, not least because of the fact this is a Daily Mail article with zero substance. Otherwise known as a Daily Mail article.

TBF, I've considered this is a possibility and that Gibson's rallying call was to get us up then sort everything out in the post-season.

But it's really not worth discussing right now, not least because of the fact this is a Daily Mail article with zero substance. Otherwise known as a Daily Mail article.

Cheeky timing on behalf of the Daily Mail.

To be honest though, I'm not surprised in the slightest.... nor all that bothered. I thought after the bust up, that Karanka could well go at the end of the season regardless.

I'm also not one of the folk here who think that Karanka is a managerial god. He's a relative novice, with a bunch of short-comings.

ANYWAY... I accept that now isn't the right time.....

TWO GAMES TO GO, TWO WINS AND WE'RE PROMOTED.

COME ON BORO - LET'S DO THIS !!!

Would Pearson be the peoples choice?

Moyes

Rodgers

Clemant

Sherwood

There is some talent warming Sofa's every Saturday.

Personally i would like him to stay and see what he could do in the Prem with a little money behind him.

Behave.

I would say it's certainly possible and would make sense of a couple of things I was told over the last month or two. The events leading up to the Charlton game won't just be brushed under the carpet even if in the short term things are put to one side. Some of the comments Karanka has apparently made (again) relating to where we were when we took over also maybe point towards him going regardless. If he gets us up and he's not happy with certain things then it's an opportune time to move for him as he will move on a high with a boost to his credibility. If we fail then they'd have to look over what has gone on over the course of the season and he/we may decide it's time for a change. Hopefully we'll be a Premier League club whatever happens but I think a few things need to be discussed either way as I would say we've caused ourselves more problems than our competition has this season.