oneBoro Forum

Brighton oneBoro meet up

I know we're just under 2 weeks away but let's have a final meet up of the season. Not sure what to do about this one as it's a 1230 kick off. Should we meet early in town for a swift shandy then head to the game. Or meet up in front of the Ayresome gates for a pre match photo and chat. I think we could all meet in one of the stands concourse bars after the game for a pint. Let's here people's thoughts?????

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do we ever win after one of these meetups?

Hmmmmm you have a point, though we did against Wolves away perhaps we should cancel the Birmingham one :P

worth considering...maybe you can all go to the same pub but sit with your backs to each other?

Not sure if its been asked but is there a chance this could be on sky? Dont they normally televise 1 or 2 games final day of the season if there is something to play for but announce it late on? Same as last day of Prem

Sky are showing two games of which this will be one of them.

I'm up for whatever! Think we should be in boro for about 11, could be completely wrong on that though.

Should be in Boro for around ten I'd imagine!

Definitely up for meetup. Beers and photo at gates sounds good trekkers!

Just bumping this up. I'm travelling up from Oxford on Saturday morning so would probably propose a oneboro meet up pre match outside the ground in front of the Ayresome gates. Time to be confirmed. Thoughts?????