oneBoro Forum

2016/17 New Kit!

What colour would you like the away kit to be?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. What colour would you like the away kit to be?

APOLOGIES!!!!!!!! 

I know many of you will be expecting to see the NEW 2016/17 home and away kits when opening this thread, and im sorry to say that i for one have not even received a whiff or picture of a Knock of from China, yet alone possible designs.

So begs the question..... Is anyone in the know? and if so, Please share it with us.

PLEASE ..... No 1960's style collars, keep the home kit traditional and do not release a pink away kit.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I said on the other Kit thread that we would have a version of the Anderlecht kit and I still think that would be the case.

Saying that I do really like the River Plate shirt..

The River plate one, but change the black stripes to white and i think this would be pretty retro and stylish at the same time...... And thankfully no collar.

i like both of them  .river plate one is best though. im not a massive fan of the white band  but having it higher up than before makes it much more agreeable to me.

voted for blue/black stripes as away  ...just love any variation of that......but wouldnt be averse to sky blue also

I would love something like Chelsea's new design with the lion all over the shirt. Unfortunately ours will probably be a bit more generic. I suppose the River Plate design is quite nice.

I voted pink for the away kit because I love Bournemouth's third kit this season, but more realistically I wouldn't mind white as we haven't seen it for a while with the exception of that limited third kit which was easily our best kit in recent memory.

I would love something like Chelsea's new design with the lion all over the shirt. Unfortunately ours will probably be a bit more generic. I suppose the River Plate design is quite nice.

I voted pink for the away kit because I love Bournemouth's third kit this season, but more realistically I wouldn't mind white as we haven't seen it for a while with the exception of that limited third kit which was easily our best kit in recent memory.

Bizarrely got mocked on here for "Looking like a pair of pyjamas" but I really like it and agree, think it would be a nice touch if Adidas could do something special for our first season back in the top flight.