oneBoro Forum

Boring and childish

Not pointing any fingers at all but when threads become boring and childish then they have no place on display, indeed in my opinion it detracts from the normally high standards of this forum.

With the new season approaching and the potential of many new visiting away fans viewing the forum I do not want them to think we are a shower of you know what!

You can moan and groan as much as you want :)  but for better or worse someone has to ensure the continual promotion of this great forum.

Thanks  DS

You kept it open because you wanted people to start joking about it, and now you've deleted it because you don't want new posters to see this forum is like every other football forum and has it's fair share of idiots?

Make your mind up. Honestly the moderating on this place is downright bizarre at times.

Smells like a cover up to me. A complete whitewash. We must have a review over the claims that a bullying culture is prevalent on this forum. If it's good enough for British Cycling then it's good enough for us.

The idea of the Forum is to express your opinion and agree or disagree with others and put your own point across I have no personal gripe with anyone on here, it would be one boring forum though if we agreed all the time, the vast majority on here are passionate fans.

You will always get the odd one who resorts to personal attacks that's easy to sort out, you ignore it and eventually it goes away.

Wasn't it a mod who started that thread in the first place...

And a mod that unlocked it asking for it to be a place for humour moving forward.

Then when a bit of humour breaks out its suddenly "boring and childish"

Inconsistency at its finest.

And a mod that unlocked it asking for it to be a place for humour moving forward.

I think you should be a mod Brunners :)

I think you should be a mod Brunners :)

I think hell would have to freeze over before they give me any powers :)

Not pointing any fingers at all but when threads become boring and childish then they have no place on display, indeed in my opinion it detracts from the normally high standards of this forum.

With the new season approaching and the potential of many new visiting away fans viewing the forum I do not want them to think we are a shower of you know what!

You can moan and groan as much as you want :)  but for better or worse someone has to ensure the continual promotion of this great forum.

Thanks  DS

Shut up pooface

Sorry I thought from the thread title this was the place to be childish, my mistake ;)