oneBoro Forum

Dutch Boro fans

My first encounter with foreign football supporters was when Middlesbrough came to Eindhoven for the Uefa cup final, I can't say I have been a fan ever since, but Middlesbrough has always been a "special" club for me, any more Dutch Middlesbrough "fans"?

My first encounter with foreign football supporters was when Middlesbrough came to Eindhoven for the Uefa cup final, I can't say I have been a fan ever since, but Middlesbrough has always been a "special" club for me, any more Dutch Middlesbrough "fans"?

not a Dutch Boro fan but a Boro lad/fan living in Eindhoven.

I still see the occasional Boro scarf and top around Centrum and Wilhelminaplein when PSV play at home

Hey

Welcome to the forum BoroNL. Glad to have you on board. Do you get much chance to come over to the Riverside and see us play?

Hey

Welcome to the forum BoroNL. Glad to have you on board. Do you get much chance to come over to the Riverside and see us play?

I would love to, but I don't think I'm able to come next season, because I won't have the money and time to come. But yes, it is something that's on my bucketlist.

Hey

I would love to, but I don't think I'm able to come next season, because I won't have the money and time to come. But yes, it is something that's on my bucketlist.

get yourself on the Eindhoven to Stanstead or Manchester flights via Ryanair and one of the travelling Boro fans can pick you up and take you to a game.