Top 6 and bottom 3

for me 

1..Newcastle

2..Derby

3..Sheff Wed

4..Norwich

5..Brighton

6.. Aston Villa

22..Huddersfield / QPR .....cant quite decide but think QPR will be suprise strugglers 

23..Rotherham

24..Burton

Top 6:

1. Newcastle

2. Norwich

3. Sheff Weds

4. Derby County

5. Wolves

6. Villa

I hate Wolves, but I reckon their new owners will spend enough to get them to the playoffs, sadly!

Bottom 3:

22. Barnsley

23. Huddersfield

24. Bristol City

Without giving concrete answers ... I think it's clear Newcastle will be up there as I think will sheffield Wednesday who I think will be promoted one way or another.

I feel brightons chance has been and gone .

1 Newcastle

2 Derby

3 Sheffield Wednesday

4 Nottingham Forest (hopeful)

5 QPR

6 Norwich

12 Brighton - think they will struggle this year / found out

22. Aston Villa

23. Rotherham

24. Barnsley

Think the three relegated teams will come straight back up.

I'm not convinced that Villa have the quality or heart for a promotion push.

I've also doubts over the Norwich manager he looked lost season. People I know close to the club also keep hearing rumours that financially the club isn't great.

Ultimately though it's hard to tell until the window shuts.

1. Brighton

2. Newcastle

3. Norwich

4. Sheff. Wed.

5. Derby

6. Huddersfield

22. Blackburn

23. Rotherham

24. Burton

Interesting this Wilson, Brighton 1st and Huddersfield 6th? Any reasons in particular?

1. Brighton

2. Newcastle

3. Norwich

4. Sheff. Wed.

5. Derby

6. Huddersfield

22. Blackburn

23. Rotherham

24. Burton

Interesting this Wilson, Brighton 1st and Huddersfield 6th? Any reasons in particular?

Well... I gave it a think and I just looked at Brighton's squad. Who have they lost other than their club captain (who barely played)? They've also brought Glenn Murray in who is pretty good at that level, if he can reproduce the form he showed a few years back. I know Stephens might be of interest to a couple but other than that, it doesn't seem like anyone wants to take a chance on their better players.

I think given they've got the manager who knows how to get a club out of this division and the ambition to take them into the PL that their aim this season will be automatics, similarly to ours being the same last time round. If they can hit the ground running again and improve again, they must be strong candidates to go up. I also still think though Benitez is around and is helping attract some decent players that things will be tougher this time around for Newcastle to go back up. I still think they will but I think Brighton are still better prepared.

As for Huddersfield, I like their head coach. Similar to Karanka, worked under a great manager and is out to make a name for himself. He's got them playing the football he wants them to play and though it hasn't ultimately been successful for them yet, he's now going to have a full pre-season with them and a full summer transfer window to spend shaping the squad better to his interests and to hopefully cover up the gaps he seemed to introduce. I'm not sure about their financial constraints but I think a good coach will take them a long way.

1. Brighton

2. Newcastle

3. Norwich

4. Sheff. Wed.

5. Derby

6. Huddersfield

22. Blackburn

23. Rotherham

24. Burton

Well... I gave it a think and I just looked at Brighton's squad. Who have they lost other than their club captain (who barely played)? They've also brought Glenn Murray in who is pretty good at that level, if he can reproduce the form he showed a few years back. I know Stephens might be of interest to a couple but other than that, it doesn't seem like anyone wants to take a chance on their better players.

I think given they've got the manager who knows how to get a club out of this division and the ambition to take them into the PL that their aim this season will be automatics, similarly to ours being the same last time round. If they can hit the ground running again and improve again, they must be strong candidates to go up. I also still think though Benitez is around and is helping attract some decent players that things will be tougher this time around for Newcastle to go back up. I still think they will but I think Brighton are still better prepared.

As for Huddersfield, I like their head coach. Similar to Karanka, worked under a great manager and is out to make a name for himself. He's got them playing the football he wants them to play and though it hasn't ultimately been successful for them yet, he's now going to have a full pre-season with them and a full summer transfer window to spend shaping the squad better to his interests and to hopefully cover up the gaps he seemed to introduce. I'm not sure about their financial constraints but I think a good coach will take them a long way.

Thank you for your confidence! I think the majority of Bton fans would take 6th if offered it now, I certainly would. A couple of posters said we had our chance and see mid table this time. I think that's pretty fair.

At present we have the squad of last year plus the addition of Murray, which for me is a decent signing, even though he's getting on a bit. The other signings have been DS level. I think Newcastle will be the ones to beat, and Norwich. Villa will have a season of consolidation, but top 10. I really haven't been paying attention to who's come in/out of the other teams, but I'll go for this:

1. Newcastle

2. Derby

3. Norwich

4. Sheff Weds

5. BRIGHTON!!! (if we keep Stephens/Kayal/Dunk/Knockaert)

6. Leeds