oneBoro Forum

Season Opener Tickets vs Stoke

Any idea when match day tickets will be on sale for the season opener vs Stoke? Also if Boro Pride will be avaliable again. It almost less than 3 weeks till the game and many of us are probably on holiday in the next couple of weeks and would like to get things sorted!!!!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

No Boro Pride this season - ticket prices for walk ups announced:

http://www.mfc.co.uk/news/article/2016/middlesbrough-fc-premier-league-3213443.aspx

I wonder why they're not doing Boro Pride. I also wonder how easy/hard it will be to get tickets for away games.

I was at the Olympic Stadium for the athletics last Saturday. Lots of West Ham branding, as you'd imagine. Claret and blue everywhere, with giant claret coloured hammers hanging around the place. I mentioned to a mate that I was with that I'm hoping to be back in October for West Ham v Boro (if I can get a ticket). He scoffed, as if it would hardly be difficult (he's an Ipswich fan).... but I really have no idea how easy/hard it will be getting away tickets this season. [Without a season ticket]. Hmmm.

8 category A games @ £35 and 11 Cat B @ £30...

So anyone who bought season tickets after the early bird saves about 40 quid? Is my maths right

Yeah. Hardly seems worth it.

So anyone who bought season tickets after the early bird saves about 40 quid? Is my maths right

Whilst £40 is a minimal amount to save it is a saving with the added benefits of a free beer each match and priority for cup and away tickets

Whilst £40 is a minimal amount to save it is a saving with the added benefits of a free beer each match and priority for cup and away tickets

Yeah, but if you have to miss two games out of the 19, which is feasible, you're suddenly down on the deal.

Personally I'd have sooner seen a £5 or £10 increase for the M/D tickets and greater savings on the ST. Wasn't against the ST pricing as long as it was a consistent structure across the board, but this just feels like ST holders are supplementing more affordable M/D tickets - should be the complete other way round.

Tell me about it, the way my shift rota works I can only get to 8 of the 19 home games this season, I don't want to work out how much a game that equates too, but hey ho, for the love of Boro

I wonder how many away tickets we'll get (on average) for most of the away games. I wonder how many away tickets will sell (on average) to season ticket holders. I wonder if there will be many away tickets kicking around for non season ticket holding fans. Hmmm. Time will tell I guess, but I hope I can get to some games.

Yeah, but if you have to miss two games out of the 19, which is feasible, you're suddenly down on the deal.

The cost of beer for the 17 remaining games cover that and you still have priority for cup and away tickets

With quite a few games moved for TV or to accommodate European games I think in most instances people will get a ticket without having a season ticket IF they are on the ball as soon as they are available