oneBoro Forum

West Ham v Boro questions....

I added 'questions' in the thead title, just so that no one thought it was a match day thread !!

It's some questions about tickets. I was on the club website, trying to see when tickets would go on general sale for West Ham v Boro. I was surprised to find:

WEST HAM v MIDDLESBROUGH

Premier League

Saturday October 1

Kick-off 3pm

SOLD OUT

Tickets for this game sold out within 40 minutes of going on sale.

I just wondered when they went on sale - if anyone knows please?

Also, did they make it on to General Sale, or was it sold out to season card holders?

Am I right in thinking that there is a day before General Sale where season card holders can buy up to EIGHT tickets each?! [seems rather a lot].

Finally...... I'd be looking to get a couple of tickets for this game, if anyone comes across a pair.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Season Card holders get an extra few days before general sale (as they should) but no they can buy 8 tickets, but it's only one ticket per season card I think.

It's disappointing for me that I couldn't get tickets since it's the closest ground to where I live, but the guys who go away every week and have home season cards deserve it more.

You can only buy one away ticket per season card.

I thought you could get one per season card at first... but then there's a day before General Sale they could buy eight. Is that wrong? (Maybe just for home games)?

Did West Ham tickets make it on to General Sale does anyone know? I'm just wondering if I stuffed up regarding dates, or whether I never had a chance ( not having a season card). Cheers.

You can only buy one away ticket per season card.

I thought you could get one per season card at first... but then there's a day before General Sale they could buy eight. Is that wrong? (Maybe just for home games)?

Did West Ham tickets make it on to General Sale does anyone know? I'm just wondering if I stuffed up regarding dates, or whether I never had a chance ( not having a season card). Cheers.

No, you can only buy 1 ticket per SC and can get 8 in one transaction. So you'd need 8 SC's to buy 8 tickets.

I am very lucky for once with regards to this game as my lad and I are corporate guests of one of my son's company suppliers, so it will be whistle and flute for the game!

You still going to be wearing your cap though right?!

Yeah WHU is the closest game to my new home - if anyone comes across a spare ticket I'd happily buy it.

This one was always going to be a popular game though. Hopefully I'll get to see Boro at one of the other London games.

Yeah WHU is the closest game to my new home - if anyone comes across a spare ticket I'd happily buy it.

This one was always going to be a popular game though. Hopefully I'll get to see Boro at one of the other London games.

I've got a good mate who's a West Ham fan. I might have to see if he can get me a ticket in the home end..... although I never really like doing that. It's just not as enjoyable.