oneBoro Forum

Forum Knackered

The bed wetting has leaked into the servers. Stick it in a bag of rice overnight and it'll be fine.

I hate the term bedwetting/bedwetters.  If anyone says they think the players we have brought in are not good enough, that they think the team won't do that well they're called bedwetters.

Get some respect for other people's opinions.  Whether they positive or negative about our chances this season.  Or maybe, if you don't like other people's opinions, don't say anything, ignore and move on, pretty much like I should be doing right now.

The bed wetting has leaked into the servers. Stick it in a bag of rice overnight and it'll be fine.

I hate the term bedwetting/bedwetters.  If anyone says they think the players we have brought in are not good enough, that they think the team won't do that well they're called bedwetters.

Get some respect for other people's opinions.  Whether they positive or negative about our chances this season.  Or maybe, if you don't like other people's opinions, don't say anything, ignore and move on, pretty much like I should be doing right now.

This post is rife with bedwetting.

Get some respect for other people's opinions.  

isnt it Ironic... Don't you think? A little tooooo Ironic? Yeah, I really do think...

Woohoo, looks like we have a thread unrelated to the football that we can have all the trash talk stuck in.

Cheers CT. You've done the majority of us a huge favour.

*** off you *** ;)