oneBoro Forum

Best place to sit in the Riverside

I'm going to the game this Saturday against Bournemouth. I don't get to games too often but the few times I have been I've ended up in parts of the stadium with little to no atmosphere. Could anybody tell me where is the best place to sit for a bit of noise and atmosphere? Many thanks in advance!

I'm going to the game this Saturday against Bournemouth. I don't get to games too often but the few times I have been I've ended up in parts of the stadium with little to no atmosphere. Could anybody tell me where is the best place to sit for a bit of noise and atmosphere? Many thanks in advance!

Southstand - if sold out, north stand

I too am attending the game with my lad, (season ticket holder) so will be looking into getting a ticket in the South Stand.

Would be good to meet up with you JT and anyone else for that matter

RF are holding their display vs Bournemouth which was meant to be taking place vs Watford but was postponed. Looking forward to watching it from my seat. Hopefully the positive result vs ***nal will kick start our season.

If it's atmosphere you want sit in the South Stand closer to the SW corner than the away section, sells out quite a lot so don't rule out the North stand where the atmosphere is usually decent too. View can be very poor if you're low down and even up high you're struggling to see what's going on down the other end of the pitch.

If having a good view is key go as central as possible in East or West stand. West stand is a bit of a morgue, East stand is a bit livelier but there are a lot more kids. If they annoy you definitely don't sit there!

Unless you can get higher up the corners of the stadium have a pretty awful view. SW upper though has a decent view and still the atmosphere from the South. Probably the easiest place to grab a ticket too.

Cheers guys, all the help was much appreciated! I went for Block 59 in the South Stand. Row 5 so view may not be great going by what MMC has said but to be honest I just wanted to be somewhere with a good atmosphere so hopefully I'll get that!

Sorry to be an annoyance guys but I have another question. I was hoping to buy the away shirt but I notice it's out of stock on the Boro website. Does that mean it will also be out of stock in the club shop?

And hopefully the very last question... which pubs are good for a pre match pint if I manage to make it up there in good time?

Sorry to be an annoyance guys but I have another question. I was hoping to buy the away shirt but I notice it's out of stock on the Boro website. Does that mean it will also be out of stock in the club shop?

And hopefully the very last question... which pubs are good for a pre match pint if I manage to make it up there in good time?

It was in the club shop last time I was there (at the last game).