oneBoro Forum

Matched Betting With Yesbets - Make £500+ Per Month

We are have teamed up with Oneboro.co.uk to bring you Yesbets, a matched betting service that can earn you up to £1,000 per month in risk free tax free cash and a great way to earn some extra cash in your spare time.

So What is Matched Betting?

Matched betting uses bonus cash from the bookmakers to cover every outcome of a sporting event to guarantee a profit regardless of what happens. There is no tax to pay on your profit and absolutely no risk.

How Much Can I Earn?

If you don’t have any betting accounts, it’s pretty easy to earn £500 - £800 within a few weeks and that’s being conservative. If you can spare more time you can earn a lot more. If you already have betting accounts, you can still earn £500- £1000 per month by taking advantage of ongoing offers from bookmakers. Yesbets shows you how to extract every single one for profit.

What Do I Need to Get Started?

You’ll need about £50 - £100 to get started and to place your bets. We’ll talk you through exactly what to do, with video tutorials. We also offer live chat for if you get stuck at any point throughout the process. Yesbets is completely free to join and you can complete 2 offers which will make you about £50 in profit.

Is this For Real?

It certainly is, matched betting has been featured in the Guradian, The Telegraph, The Huffington Post and many other places as a great way to earn risk free tax free cash. Once you get your head around the concept, it as easy as placing 2 bets and making profit. See how you can get started in 5 minutes and make your first profit

Why Yesbets?

Yesbets collects all the offers from around the betting world, shows you which events to bet on, at what odds and the amount to bet. Yesbets also keeps track of all your bets and balances, so you always know how much you’ve made and where your money is. Below is a screenshot of just some of the positive reviews that Yesbets has had.

yesbets_testimonials.png

Read over 40 positive reviews Trust Pilot.

Our aim is to make matched betting as easy and as profitable as possible, but most of all enable you to have fun whilst doing it. We’ll be active on this thread answering any questions that you may have about matched betting and the Yesbets service. So why not give it a go and earn some extra cash completely risk free.

Join Yesbets for Free Today

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Is this legit? Just a copy and post from a thread on comeonboro 6 months back according to google.

Have you actually teamed up with oneboro or are you just spamming on here to raise awareness of your site before you get banned?

If you have teamed up with oneboro then how come the forum has allowed a brand new, unknown and untrusted account to post this advertisement making it feel as if it's a scam?

Funny how all their TrustPilot reviews mention all the same features and have all the same advertiser BS in them, it's almost as if they were written by the same people!

Hi everyone, my name is Mark and I run Yesbets. I apologise if it hasn’t been communicated well that we have paid to sponsor a thread on the oneboro forum, but I can confirm that we have paid for advertising here. 

We have found in the past that football fans have used our service and enjoyed the profit that comes from matched betting. We accept that our biggest challenge is convincing people that what we offer isn’t a scam and that’s why forums offer us a great opportunity to answer any concerns that people may have. 

I’ll be on hand to answer any questions so if you want to know anything about our service, please feel free to ask. 

Humpty, to answer your question, we make money via a monthly subscription. There is absolutely no commitment with this and we offer 2 free offers for new members to try, to see if it’s right for you and to prove that this works.

Matched betting isn’t a get rich quick scheme, nor are we promising the earth, but it is a pretty straightforward way to earn between £300 - £1000 per month in tax free, risk free cash. We’ve got an active community too which offers lots of support and it’s quite a lot of fun too. 

I hope this helps to explain where we’re coming from and apologise once again if any members here feel like we’ve spammed your forum or intruded into your community, that was never our intention.

Well... I'm seriously reconsidering my membership with OneBoro after this information. This deal with YesBet, coupled with the annoying adds, just goes against the community aspect of the forum and makes it somewhat less attractive a prospect for me.