oneBoro Forum

We need to be more hostile at home...

We must all change mate. I'd like to think that I'm always changing even if it's just little bits at a time.

This crowd stuff is *** though :)

I think we have been pretty hostile at home so far this season...

Me too and in that article Gibson says that friends who have played up here this season have said the same thing.  The end result though is three defeats and a draw so far.  The crowd is only really a factor when it suits whatever point someone is trying to make. When it doesn't work, as it hasn't so far, nobody mentions that it isn't actually helping.  That's exactly what I said months ago.

I can't be bothered going into the whys again CT. Just thought I'd remind you that you're talking out of your *** on this one and don't know how you could convince anyone otherwise.

:D

Thought the ***nal fans were very disapointing. A lot were leaving with 10 mins to go. I felt very smug when they thought they'd scored but was disallowed especially when sat a***st them!!!!. Nice to meet up with Alan and Gary pre match for a quick pint.

• 4 weeks later...

After the Chelsea's defeat, I think that Boro's players would be more hostile, but not only at home. If they would play 90 minutes at 100% they stay on the road to win the games. If they couln't do it 90 minutes, may the Boro's exit door be with they. Only if all players run and fight 90 minutes Boro will win game after game.

I think we have been pretty hostile at home so far this season...

Me too and in that article Gibson says that friends who have played up here this season have said the same thing.  The end result though is three defeats and a draw so far.  The crowd is only really a factor when it suits whatever point someone is trying to make. When it doesn't work, as it hasn't so far, nobody mentions that it isn't actually helping.  That's exactly what I said months ago.

Couldn't disagree with you more ct