oneBoro Forum

Southampton Tickets

Morning all.

Looking to get a ticket for Southampton today. Will has kindly offered to help me but I'm having problems accessing.

If anyones not going and can get me a ticket today online today I can send money via paypal later plus postage etc,

Really want to go as its local and on my birthday!!!!

Hopefully I can sort the problems Im having accessing via Will lateTrekkers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Thanks to Red Rocket for assisting me with getting a ticket, My lad managed one easily but he is a s/t holder anyway.

Would imagine being a Sunday there will be plenty of tickets though I understand 600 shy of a 3000 allocation for Boro fans! No idea as to why?

Thanks to Red Rocket for assisting me with getting a ticket, My lad managed one easily but he is a s/t holder anyway.

Would imagine being a Sunday there will be plenty of tickets though I understand 600 shy of a 3000 allocation for Boro fans! No idea as to why?

Does anyone know when they go on general sale?

You can use my ST to grab one if you want Billy, I'm unable to go

Thanks Will for sorting it all out today.

Southampton away on my birthday with DS as a chauffeur. Could get messy LOL!!!!

I'll be sure to get you a cheeky birthday Drink Trekkers, got mine today nice short trip for me and Callum

You can use my ST to grab one if you want Billy, I'm unable to go

That would be fantastic, thanks for the offer. Am I limited to one or can I get one for my boy as well?